Where is the GEICO Gecko from?
The GEICO Gecko, whose name is Martin, is a computer generated (CG) animated representative for GEICO Insurance, speaking with an English "cockney" accent, and currently voiced by Jake Wood, an actor and comedian from Great Britain.
The GEICO Gecko is of the genus Phelsuma, which is a type of gecko that originates primarily from Madagascar, and other neighboring islands such as the Seychelles.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California