When will the next generation iPhone, the so-called iPhone 5G, be released?
The iPhone has been on a yearly product cycle; the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, and iPhone 3GS were all released in the United States in June or July over the summer. Thus, given that the iPhone exlusivity agreement with Verizon is set to expire in 2010, and Verizon's very public indications that it wants the iPhone (the iPhone is only available on AT&T in the U.S.), and the iPhone's past history of being updated once a year, it is reasonable to hypothesize that the next iPhone, also called the iPhone 5G, for 5th generation, will be released over the summer in 2010. However, this is based entirely on past patterns and is certainly not guaranteed; product delays could result in a later release date, and Apple has also introduced non-iPhone products in February as well.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California