What is a Carpentry Plumb?
A wall that is plumb is simply running perfectly up and down vertically. If someone tells you to plumb a wall that means that you need to make sure that is perfectly straight up-and-down and perpendicular to the horizontal ground and bottom and top plates.
Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference
Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California