What is a Carpentry Plate?
The top or bottom wooden beam or board in a wall framing. This is usually where most of the supports for a wall that run vertically are attached.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 12/14/2009 - 08:16
Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference
Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California