What is a Cornice in Carpentry Terms?
A flat horizontal architectural feature that projects directly perpendicular to a wall in a construction. This is usually used to divide it up for the purpose of adding new floors or other architectural concerns. I cornice can also refer to part of a bed molding when it comes to furniture.
Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference
Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California