What is an A Brace in Carpentry?
When in the beginning stages of building a structure you need to do what’s called wall framing which is essentially setting up the framework that will hold a wall in place. And a brace is shaped like the letter a and is used to temporarily hold the framework and the wall up until an additional wall can be directed and connected to use as further support.
Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference
Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California