What is accrued interest?
The definition of accrued interest is the amount of interest money that has accumulated, but not yet been paid out. For example, on a bond, in between interest payments (often called coupon payments), a certain amount of interest will have accrued but not yet been paid to the holder of the bond.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California