What is a variable annuity?
The definition of a variable annuity is an annuity which has a guaranteed minimum payment, and then additional payments above and beyond this amount are available depending on the performance of the investment portfolio in the market. These annuities typically invest in stocks.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California