What is a stock broker?
A stock broker is someone who buys and sells stocks, bonds, and other securities on behalf of their customers and clients. Stockbrokers typically work for large companies which serve as many types of customers, including individuals, corporations, mutual funds, etc. stockbrokers may provide different types of services, such as simply executing trades based on specific instructions from the customer, or they may provide a more full service function, including recommending stocks or investment strategies.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California