What is the Stand, Height Above Plate or HAP in Carpentry Terms?
This refers to the additional length to which a rafter used in a framing sticks out past the outer edge of a building. A common example of this is in modern designer architectural homes or in the corners of a classic style log cabin.
Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference
Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California