User login

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.

What is a Raked Wall in Carpentry Terms?

A diagonally aligned wall.

by Margaret Walker on Mon, 12/14/2009 - 08:22

Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference

Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms

Recent Posts


Are you excited for Avatar 2?:

Random image

Who doesn't want a pet frog?