What is a Carpentry Rafter?
This refers to any of the pieces of wood used to create the roof of Aa construction. They also be made of steel and are among the most common pieces of the average roof.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 12/14/2009 - 08:20
Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference
Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California