What is a Carpentry Plumb and Line?
You are performing plumb and line when you make minor adjustments in terms of straightening and supporting a set of wall framing just before placing a supported load upon it. You usually do this before laying in a floor or ceiling for maximum structural integrity.
Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference
Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California