What is a Nonbearing Wall in Carpentry Terms?
This is simply a wall that does not support any weight that lies above it. It is the opposite of a bearing wall. Usually support beams or other forms of support are in place to provide for the non-bearing wall.
Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference
Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California