What is a Mortgage Sales Associate?
A mortgage sales associate’s job is defined as follows: to speak with people about mortgage possibilities. It’s related closely to the real estate industry and consists mostly of figuring out what works best for the customer. You’re helping them finance their new home and help them through their financial difficulties. The work is quite pleasant and consists mostly of working with customers and some minor paperwork. Mortgage sales representatives make up to $56,000 a year or more. There is also always the potential for getting a manager position which brings increased responsibility, lighter overall workload and increase in salary up to six figures.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California