User login

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.

What is a King Stud in Carpentry Terms?

This refers to a vertically placed support beam that is used on either side of a wall’s opening as in the case of a window or door. These are used to hold it in place as well as provide additional support for the above structure.

by Margaret Walker on Mon, 12/14/2009 - 08:07

Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference

Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms

Recent Posts


Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 6001

Random image

Average cost of rasing a child