What is a King Rafter in Carpentry Terms?
This is simply a standard rafter or support beam that is used at one end of the roof to set the overall framing in place for the roof. It is used in standard hip roofing and must be placed very carefully for the sake of maintaining the structural integrity of the roof.
Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference
Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California