What is a Joist or Joist Hanger in Carpentry Terms?
A piece of structural framing in the form of a beam that lies horizontally between the main support beams at either end a wall. This is used to hold up other parts of the structure including upper floors and the ceiling.
Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference
Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California