What is a Jack Rafter in Carpentry Terms?
This is a piece of roof support framing in the form of a Rafter that is secured at one end to the top of the wall framing and tends to meet with the corresponding rafter in the middle. These are often supported by hip rafters for maximum support.
Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference
Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California