User login

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.

What is a Header in Carpentry Terms?

This is a support beam it sits horizontally on top of an opening in a wall framing. It is usually used to help support the rest of the structure when working around a door window.

by Margaret Walker on Mon, 12/14/2009 - 08:01

Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference

Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms

Recent Posts


Are you excited for Avatar 2?:

Random image

Who doesn't want a pet frog?