What is a Fire Block in Carpentry Terms?
These are blocks of stone, ceramic, brick or other substance that are used in exceptionally tall walls to help reduce the damage in case of a fire as well as add increased structural integrity and even a small added amount of insulation.
Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference
Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California