What is a Custom Home in Carpentry Terms?
This simply refers to a house that is built according to custom specifications. It is usually unique and constantly designed for the buyer by a professional architect. These do not follow a commonplace carpentry layout and may require special training on the part of the Carpenters at work on it. These homes are almost always much more expensive than the average.
Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference
Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California