What is a coupon payment?
The definition of a coupon payment is the total amount paid to a bondholder by the bond issuer every time a payment is due. Coupon payments are made on the agreed-upon coupon date, as part of the payment schedule of the bond; these states are agreed upon in advance when the bond is sold to the bondholder.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California