What is Conventional Roof Framing in Carpentry Terms?
This refers to the classic method of framing the roof. It simply means that each part of the roof is measured, cut, hoisted, and placed by the carpenters while on the job site.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 12/14/2009 - 07:50
Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference
Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California