What is a Cheek Cut in Carpentry Terms?
It is a cut of wood or steel that does not meet at full right angles with the framing that supports it. It is used to allow diagonally positioned beams and rafters to be seated properly and supported stably for the purpose of holding something up at an angle.
Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference
Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California