What is a Ceiling Joist in Carpentry Terms?
This refers to be horizontally positioned wooden or steel beams that rest between the top sides of a wall framing. This is what a ceiling or floor is supported by edits to what rafters and other support beams are attached to.
Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference
Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California