What is a Cat's Paw or Prybar in Carpentry Terms?
This is basically just a slang term for a nail remover. They refers to the back of a hammer that is used to pry out nails or to a specialty tool similar to a crowbar is designed specifically for this purpose. You should always carry one of these.
Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference
Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California