What is a blue chip stock?
A blue chip stock is a stock of a large, well known company on a major stock exchange, such as the New York Stock Exchange. A blue-chip stock typically refers to common stock. An example of such a stock would be General Electric Corporation.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 12/14/2009 - 23:17
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962