What is a Birdsmouth in Carpentry Terms?
This is a triangle-shaped cutout of wood or steel is used in wood framing to properly seat a rafter or other support beam. It is created from a level content a plump cut.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 12/14/2009 - 07:40
Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference
Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962