What is a Bearing Wall in Carpentry Terms?
This term refers to any wall or wall framing it is used to hold up and support a structure that lies above. They can be used to support a ceiling, roof, or the floor above. They are normally built stronger than the average wall as they must carry extra weight.
Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference
Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California