User login

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.

What is a Barge Rafter in Carpentry Terms?

A wide flat board is used at the end of the cable for the purpose of support. It is also commonly referred to as a fly rafter and may also be used as support when framing the roof.

by Margaret Walker on Mon, 12/14/2009 - 07:46

Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference

Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms

Recent Posts


Are you excited for Avatar 2?:

Random image

The location of Algeria on a map