What is a Balloon Wall in Carpentry Terms?
This term covers any wall that is higher than the usual height of eight or 9 inches. Examples include wAalls involved in a stair opening or a two-story foyer. These are also often used as part of a deal wall or a cathedral ceiling.
Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference
Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California