What Will Make My Car Insurance Go Up?
Here’s a list of potential factors that will affect your car insurance.
1. The price of your car – the more valuable your car the more your insurance
2. Accidents—car accidents increase your insurance significantly
3. Age—if you are below the age of 25 you will have much higher insurance
4. Moving violations and DUIs—having traffic tickets and arrests on your record will increase
5. Credit rating—having a low credit rating generally increases your insurance
6. Safety features—car alarms and other safety features help to lower your insurance
7. Gender—women have slightly lower insurance rates than men
8. Marital status—being married generally reduces your insurance rates
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California