What is a Vaulted Ceiling in Carpentry Terms?
This refers to a ceiling usually found on the top story of the house in which the top is sloped in either coming to a point or a meeting between the slats and a horizontal flooring for the attic.
Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference
Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California