What is a Truss Joist I-Beam or TJI in Carpentry Terms?
A specially crafted item in framing that is commonly used with roof framing as well as in floors. It takes this name due to its shape being similar to an I-Beam girder.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 12/14/2009 - 08:35
Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference
Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962