What does On Center or OC mean in Carpentry Terms?
This refers to a measurement system involving the distance between the center of one piece of a structure to the center of another. It is a common term used by many carpenters.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 12/14/2009 - 08:14
Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference
Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California