Aafire Command Reference Example: aafire command man page
aafire, aainfo, aasavefont, aatest - aalib example programs
aasavefont [options] file_name variable_name long_name short_name
This manual page documents briefly the aafire, aainfo, aasavefont, and aatest programs.
All of these programs exist to demonstrate the capabilities of the aalib library, an ascii art library.
aafire displays burning ascii art flames.
aainfo displays information about what drivers aalib will use for the display, keyboard, and mouse, and what parameters, such as screen size those drivers will use.
aasavefont saves a font to a file.
aatest tests the capabilities of aalib.
This manual page was written by Joey Hess, for the Debian GNU/Linux system.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price