Tennessee Board of Nursing
The Tennessee Board of Nursing oversees Nursing for the state of Tennessee and is a part of the Department of Health. The board is 99 years old at the time of this writing.
The primary purpose of the board is to maintain the certification of registered nurses. The board also is involved in the process of nurse education, as well as nurse practice. To become a registered nurse in Tennessee, the registration must be done through the Board of Nursing.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary