Does Switching Insurance Companies After an Accident Reduce Your Insurance Rates?
Although it is sometimes rumored to be the case, the act itself of changing car insurance companies after an accident has no actual effect on your insurance rates. Insurance companies keep very detailed records and share them with each other so a simple insurance company switch is not enough to fool them. However this does not mean that changing to a different insurance company will have no effect at all. If you recently gotten into an accident that has greatly increase your insurance rates switching to a different company with more affordable rates or one that applies lesser penalties for accidents can make a lot of sense and can save you thousands of dollars.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California