Soccer Moms as a Stereotype: An Outrage
The media and a large part of the population at large seem to see soccer moms as a stereotype and looked down on us because of that. They seem to see us as SUV-driving femi-nazis who can do anything except complain and take their children to soccer practice. This is a truly ignorant point of view and shows the narrowmindedness of the people who share it. It is also in outrage on a level almost approaching that of racism. It is a negative label when in fact soccer moms are the pillars of the modern-day society. No one would know what to do if their errands weren’t run and their sheets were cleaned. No one would know what to do without the strong moral fiber that we exude as we fight for what is best for our kids. Children are the future and they need the best attention possible. So no task is to light the amazing superwomen who hold all of society together. Some people seem to think that society would get along just fine without soccer moms. Let’s show these people what we think!
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California