What is the Average Price of Wheat per Bushel/Ton? Average Wheat Cost
The average price of wheat per bushel in the 2009/2010 season was $4.87 and the average price per ton was $178.94 according to a report from the Economic Research Service (USDA). On average the price of wheat in America in current U.S. Dollars from 1975-2007 is $3.59/bushel and $131.90/ton. The price of wheat has declined overall since 1975 mainly due to improvements in the technology of farming techniques. With rising fuel prices, there is potential for increases in wheat prices over the coming years, but generally not in favor of wheat manufacturers or consumers.
+by Margaret Walker on Tue, 10/12/2010 - 18:41
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price