What is the Average Cost of a Bulldog? Average Bulldog Price
Bulldogs are often quite costly compared to other breeds and a top bloodline puppy may cost as high as $5000. The average cost of a bulldog is anywhere between $1,500 and $2,000. Beware of those bulldogs priced under $1,000, as there is a high chance of them being sick in health or behavior. Even rescued bulldogs are not ideal to be adopted, for they may require regular medication. Bulldogs are more costly only because they are themselves quite expensive to breed as they can neither breed on their own nor birth naturally. The Building Club of America's breeder referral list offers useful information on bulldogs, their breeds and all other related details.
+by Margaret Walker on Tue, 10/12/2010 - 18:33
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price