What is the Average Cost of a Brazilian Blowout? Average Brazilian Blowout Hair Style Price
The Brazilian Blowout Hair Style costs around $350 on average. It is quickly becoming one of the new hair treatment top trends, especially for women with frizzy and wavy hair. The procedure involves application of a Keratin based formula, which forms a protective layer around the hair base and thus making the hair healthier. It also helps eliminate the frizz. The hair is blow-dried and flat ironed before it is rinsed. The straightened hair lasts for almost 10 weeks and the entire procedure lasts about an hour and a half. The hair remains in the same condition even after swimming and this has made the treatment extremely popular. The only downside to this procedure is, it is expensive and costs an average of $350 to $400 for longer and thicker hair. Many women still do not mind undergoing this treatment because of the longevity of the result.
+by Margaret Walker on Tue, 10/12/2010 - 18:25
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price