What is the Average Cost of Soybeans per Bushel/Ton? Average Soybeans Price
With the average soybean production in the US dropping at an alarming rate, an uneasy trend prevails in the market. The production costs are having a telling effect on the prices of soybeans, with the average cost ranging from $6 to $12 per bushel this year. Though the non-land production costs for soybean averaged $180 between 2003 and 2007, it went up by $82 per acre during 2009 over 2008 costs. With an additional price movement expected in the coming months, producers are already forced to sell their produce as prices have moved limit up. The prices are generally driven by the lower than expected average production in the country.
+by Margaret Walker on Tue, 10/12/2010 - 18:57
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price