What is the Average Cost of Living in Massachusetts per Month?
Living in Massachusetts can be an expensive proposition. Rents are higher by almost 139 percent of US average. Similarly, other essential expenses are also 123 percent of US average. Therefore, rental charges per month may be between $1,000 and $1,200. These expenses can be brought down if the accommodation is shared with roommates. According to a study conducted by Crittenton Women’s Union, a single person would require approximately $2,257 per month to survive in this State, whereas this amount increases to $5,135 in case of a single parent with two small children. The situation is slightly better when the children have both parents, and both are working. In such cases, the average cost of living in Massachusetts per month would be approximately $5730. This cost of living was assessed as per data recently collected. Cost of living includes cost of food, clothing, shelter, and medicines, apart from taxes and tax withholdings.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/09/2010 - 21:53
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price