What is the Average Cost of Going Bowling? Average Bowling Price
Bowling is a convenient hobby that also allows for a chance to get out with a group of friends or family and socialize. The price for a visit to the bowling centre depends on what and how many activities you do whilst you're there. One game's cost can be around $11-$20, whilst at times there are food offers included that may ask of you $5 more, for example. Often bowling centers offer a discounted per game charge when you play 2 or more games. Always check whether shoe hire cost is included. Happy bowling!
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/11/2010 - 00:35
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price