What is the Average Cost of Dentures? Average Dentures Price
Dentures are basically required for people who have teeth missing in their jaws and need complete replacement of teeth. Among the various factors determining the cost of dentures are the complications involved in the case, and the oral surgery required for refining the bony ridges. Basically the cost involved for complete dentures ranges from $350 to $8,500. However, tooth extraction may cost even more because the process requires the surgeon about 15 hours including four to five appointments. However, a lot of insurance companies offer packages that lead to reimbursement of about 15-50% of the costs involved in dental procedures.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/09/2010 - 07:26
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price