What is the Average Cost of Bypass Surgery? Average Bypass Surgery Price
The number of people undergoing bypass surgery and balloon angioplasty is sharply increasing every year in the United States, where the number one killer disease, coronary heart disease, claims over 450,000 lives annually. The cost of bypass surgeries have also gone up alarmingly in recent times and on an average a bypass costs as high as $50,000 today, with a price range between $14,000 and $78,000 depending upon complications. That whether bypass surgeries really do anything more than relieving the pain of angina has become a serious subject of debate across the nation, with opinions also remaining divided over the very need for the speciality treatment. Interestingly, studies show that a majority of those treated with non-surgical therapy also feel relieved from angina pain, thereby questioning the growing popularity for bypass surgery.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/11/2010 - 22:20
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price