What is the Average Cost of Butter? Average Butter Price
The average cost of Butter varies amongst stores in the North America region. Generally speaking a block of salted butter ranges from $3.00 to $5.00 or more. Of course with grocery sales the price may be lower. Coupons are valuable for lessening price. Competition amongst retailers also regulates prices. Premium grocery shops such as Whole Foods or other gourmet retailers usually have prices that tend to be in the high range. Supply and demand are also a factor in expense. Price is ultimately dependent on the manufacturer, retailer, content, and quality of the butter.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/11/2010 - 02:59
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price