What is the Average Cost of Building a Pool? Average Swimming Pool Price
Pool prices vary depending on the type of the swimming pool. There are majorly two kinds of swimming pools: in-ground pools and above ground pools. The average cost of building a high quality pool of 20 X 40 rectangle and 8-10 feet deep with a diving board and spa is around $25000. If you want to build an above-ground pool it will cost around $15000 and if you want to build in-ground pool it costs around $25000 on an average. The basic difference in above ground pool and in-ground pool is above ground pool are easy to install whereas in-ground pool are relatively expensive because of the excavation, plumbing, and digging involved.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/11/2010 - 23:03
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price